Monday, September 25, 2017

Grades Uploaded/Emails to Some Students/Evaluating Class Session

I did some updating of the class grade book in Moodle.  The new entries are the Excel homework on Efficiency and Equity Concepts, as well as the last two blog posts.  I also updated the bonus points entry to included the evaluations of the fifth and sixth class session. 

Some students seem to have missed some class work without letting me know why.  I may have emailed you about it.  If not, but you know you missed some work, you can send a message to me to let me know why.  I hope it doesn't become a pattern and that you can complete all the class work and in a timely fashion.

We will return to doing evaluations of class sessions starting with the session tomorrow.  And if we have some time left after discussing the blog posts, we will try to do the experiment that we didn't do last Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment