Friday, November 3, 2017

Materials to substitute for class next Tuesday

We won't be having class on Tuesday, as I will be out of town.  I have made a video for you to watch and listen to. In the past when I've made videos of this sort, I took some effort in the production so your eyes would focus on the right stuff on the screen.  I didn't do it this time - just not enough time to do something more professional.  So this will have to do.  The content is pretty much right but the production is not. 

The associated PowerPoint can be read on its own and might be useful to download. 

Then do the softball quiz in Moodle which will be available from Monday at noon till Wednesday at 11 PM.  The purpose of this quiz is not to test you on the presentation.  It is to give some bonus points to students who take it and take that as a gift as apology for missing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment