Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I'm Back from Michigan and Catching Up

If you'd like to see what I attended, take a look here.  In some sense it was like a return to being an undergraduate.  I sat through a full lecture where more than 90% of the presentation was over my head!  But when it is your brother who is giving the lecture it has interests for other reasons.  I didn't check my phone once during the entire thing.

I've done a quick scan of YouTube, where I see the video meant as a substitute for yesterday's class has gotten some hits (the data about minutes watched hasn't been processed yet) and I saw in Moodle that 16 students completed the softball quiz associated with the video.  We'll discuss this a bit tomorrow as we try to catch up. 

I want to note here the two additional obligations before the Thanksgiving break.  There is a blog post due tomorrow on conflict.  In some sense this post is on the opposite end of the spectrum for the one for last week.  By contrasting the two I believe there will be more meaning for you in each case.    Then, of course, second drafts of your project papers are due a week from Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment