Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My Econ 490 WILL NOT be offered next fall.

I learned from the Econ department today that they couldn't get approval for the course from LAS (meaning LAS wouldn't pay for it) so the course was cancelled as an offering.  Going through the ICES for our class last fall, while most students had no prior opinion,  a handful of students had a prior positive opinion of the course and/or of me.  I'm guessing the same thing might be true for next fall. So...

If there are some students who would want to take it as an independent study, that might be possible.  If you know somebody like that you should have that person contact me to explore further.  Note that independent studies are 199, 299, or 399, but not 499.  So it won't fill the upper level course in the major requirement.  It would just be an independent study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment